Yes, you can spy on your competitors Facebook Ads and your potential clients too. Isn’t that handy!?
Unfortunately, they can see your ads too. And so can everyone else.
Facebook has recently made some big moves in a bid to increase transparency for its some 2 billion users, so now you can see everyone’s ads, any time you want.
You can’t see the behind the scenes targeting or ad spend, but you can view their creative, copy and click through the ads and drive-in to your competitors funnels.
Now is a great time to incorporate this into your Facebook advertising strategy. So, how you can use Facebook’s new policy to your advantage?
Here’s how to spy on your competitors Facebook Ads on a desktop computer.
Find a competitor by searching using the white search bar at the top left of the screen.
- On their page, click the ‘Info and Ads’ tab. You should be able to locate this on the left-hand side column under the brand profile picture.
- Click ‘Active Ads’.
You can now analyse their ad copy, creative, landing pages and sales funnels.
- Great for start-up businesses; it can give them a bit of a leg up over the competition.
- You can use geographical filters to check whether your competitor runs ads in your location and other global locations.
- Your competitors can also audit your Ads.
- They can flag your ads as inappropriate for no reason which would have a negative impact on your overall result.
- You won’t be able to see a specific ad’s likes, comments, and shares these are blanked out using this feature.
And there you have it. An inside look at your competitor’s Facebook ad strategy!
Over the years, Bespoke Hub has helped grow dozens of local and national businesses through Facebook and Google Ads. If you’d like to see how we can help your business, request a free proposal here.